Medical research and health issues are often difficult to understand but over the years we have helped many different organisations break down information into digestible information for the public and the media.
Whether it's a program, policy, service, product or treatment, MediaWise can help package information for many different audiences. We help influence by leveraging traditional and niche media, blogger outreach and coalition development.
Our work in public health includes:
- Promoting National Ride to School Day.
- Developing strategies to promote what elder abuse is for a range of clients including NARI and the Old Colonists' Association of Victoria.
- Developing strategies to explain family violence and the link with homelessness to the public.
Past work includes:
- Working with VicHealth to promote findings from the Changing Cultures Changing Attitudes, a national survey on community attitudes to Violence Against Women.
- Working with the National Ageing Research Institute to build a media profile and develop new collateral.
- Working with the Victorian Assisted Reproductive Treatment Authority advising on the website, social media, submissions and other documents as well as media liaison. We have edited documents, prepared content - including FAQs, fact sheets and social media.