We love Instagram. It is a fabulous platform for telling a visual story. We are not alone. Instagram has around 300 million monthly active users. But if, like us, you are handling multiple Insta accounts, its immense reach is not always easy to manage. That is until recently.
Instagram recently announced that it is possible to add up to five Instagram accounts and easily switch between them without having to log in and out.
Here's how to do it:
- Go to your profile and tap the three ...
- Scroll down, and tap Add Account (this is just before Log out)
- Enter the username and password of the account you are adding.
To switch between accounts:
- Go to your profile
- Tap your username at the top of the screen
- Tap the account you want to switch to.